Sunday, May 2, 2010

Designing my DREAM dress :)

It's finally time that I got to pick out my gown for Miss Teen USA! I met Tony Bowl at Catan's to design my dream dress. Tony is incredible. There aren't enough positive things to say about him. He took the time to pick out different colors and styles of dresses to have me try on to decide what looked best and felt best on me. I tried on numerous gorgeous dresses that I loved! His pageant line is amazing and I really couldn't have gone wrong with any of the dresses. After testing different colors, beading patterns, and styles of dresses, I figured out exactly what I wanted. I liked the top of one dress, the beading on another, the fit of a different one, and the color of another. Tony sketched up a dress for me of exactly what I wanted from each dress and I cannot tell you how excited how I am to wear this at Teen USA! Although it is not made and I don't have it yet, I am absolutely in love with it and I can't wait to grace the stage with this gorgeous gown. I don't want to give TOO much away so you'll have to wait and see! After spending the day with Tony, he asked me to model for him at the Atlanta Market in the summer!! This is a huge opportunity for me and I am really looking forward to working with Tony again!

After my successful day with Tony, I rushed off to my sister's baby shower. My sister lives in Columbus so it makes it hard not seeing her all the time. I miss her more than anything and I can't wait to be an aunt! My family found out the news that Tara was pregnant the same night as I was crowned Miss Ohio Teen USA! She shared the good news with my family at dinner before the pageant and then told me right after. It was an amazing night for my family and a night none of us will ever forget. She has had a very healthy pregnancy and is very blessed to have an incredible husband and family behind her. Her baby shower was beautiful and she received a lot of thoughtful gifts. Her baby is already spoiled and isn't even born yet! The shower was so much fun and now it's time for my new niece or nephew to be born so I can call myself an aunt! Overall, I had a fun filled weekend and I am looking forward to all of the exciting events coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment