Sunday, August 1, 2010

Walking in Nashville :)

I traveled to Nashville about 4 weeks prior to Teen USA to get tips from only the BEST, Kent Parham! Kent is so much fun! He is full of energy and enthusiasm all the time. I don't know how he does it! I had a 2 hour walking lesson with him in which I learned more than I ever thought I could learn in that short amount of time! I never realized how much went into a walk, but I'll tell you what, I made a complete 360 turn after working with him. He showed me how to show off my best angles, how to work the runway without being too fast & "dance like", and how to command the judges attention. I felt so confident in my walk after working with him! That was definitely worth the trip and I had so much fun. He also gave me some very helpful tips to help prepare me more for Teen USA. He gave me some insight on what to expect in the Bahamas and definitely got me so pumped and excited for it! I was so happy that he was going to be the choreographer there too! Nashville is also known for it's amazing shopping so of course I had to make a few special trips too! I actually got a lot of clothing for the week at the Opry Mills! I also got to see Tennessee Teen, Kristen Rose while I was there! She is so beautiful and sweet! I am glad I got to become great friends with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment