Sunday, October 17, 2010

Modeling for Tony Bowls in ATLANTA!

As you all know, Tony Bowls helped me design my dream dress for the national pageant, Miss Teen USA! He is truly an incredible person and he couldn't have done a more perfect job on my gown! When I had met Tony to design my dress, I tried on a variety of gorgeous gowns in all different colors and designs. All of Tony's designs are beautiful, so it definitely made it hard to choose what I wanted for my gown! Tony had a difficult time choosing what was best for me too! He couldn't believe that all of his sample gowns fit me so well. After we sealed the deal & sketched the PERFECT gown, Tony asked me to model for him! I was beyond excited! What an honor to model for one of the most famous designers! After Teen USA, Tony contacted me to model his 2011 collection in the Atlanta Apparel Market! This was so exciting to know that I would be one of the first to ever see & wear his designs. When it comes to gowns, Tony Bowls offers a unique look. The collections are fresh, gorgeous designs that include voluminous ball gowns, trendy formal gowns and playful special occasion gowns crafted by a world-renowned designer, Tony Bowls. All of his lines are different from the sophisticated collection of sexy, sleek gowns and modern special occasion gowns for the fashion-forward woman to the show-stopping, upscale collection of eveningwear that offers couture formal gowns and sophisticated styles designed with close attention to detail. It was honor to even wear these gowns, much less to actual model them for him!

I flew out to Atlanta for an entire week filled with runway shows & TONS of fun! The other models were the sweetest girls and we got along so great! All of us were past, present, and future titleholders so we all had that in common! We really had too much fun together which made the week even more exciting! Tony and his staff were just as amazing. They are such inspiring people and I am lucky to have met & had the opportunity to work with them. If it weren't for them, the shows would not have been as big of a success as they were! With Tony's absolutely incredible designs, the fun, upbeat music, the beautiful models, and the amazing runway, the shows couldn't have been better! We had so much fun dancing and strutting down the runway! I was in heaven up there! We had 2 to 3 shows per day and each were about an hour and a half long. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed every minute of it! From running back stage, ripping off the dresses and changing into the next, to kicking our heels off and switching them up, to getting our bodies baby powdered up to slide the dresses on faster...the week was priceless. If only the crowd could see the madness backstage! Haha, we had a blast though! After the shows, we got to shop till we dropped! The market was full of amazing clothing designers and awesome jewelry and accessories too! I was having a field day with all of the bargains! All of us models went to karaoke one night which was an absolute blast as well! Who knew we had 2 American Idols modeling with us! They were AMAZING! Instead of torturing the crowd with my singing, I decided to rap and teach everyone how to dougie! Haha! It was too much fun! The entire week was incredible and I will never forget it! The girls will be my friends forever and I am so lucky to have met each and every one of them!

This is the gorgeous Ashley Durham who was Tennessee Teen 2006 & just this past weekend won the title of the 2011 Miss Tennessee USA!!! Couldn't be more proud of her:)

Tony had picked 5 out of the 14 of us models to do a fun runway show for him the night before the real week of shows began! I am absolutely in LOVE with my gown! It has my name written all over it! I HAVE to introduce these beauties! The first one on the left is Ana who just recently won the title of the 2011 Miss Texas USA! She was preparing all week because she competed the weekend after the market. I knew she was going to win from the moment I met her. She is HILARIOUS! She brightened up my day everyday. We got along so well & I love her! I can't wait to see her compete at Miss USA along with the beautiful blonde, Ashley! They are both truly just as beautiful on the inside as they are the out! How exciting that they are best friends too and will get to compete at Miss USA together! The other beautiful brunette with the fun sparkly dress is Courtney! She was Miss Kansas USA 2009! She is one the sweetest girls I have ever met! Last but not least is Adrianna! We had so much fun together all week! She taught me some new dance moves that I brought back to Ohio! She will be competing for Miss Texas America this year as well! Can't wait to her about her success too!

This the beautiful Elena who just happens to be Miss Pennsylvania Teen 2010! We had a blast together at Teen USA, so I was beyond excited to see her again & get to work with her! This picture was taken right before our first show of the week! I have to credit Joel Green for the hot make up & hair!

The beautiful blues!

FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS!! Team Tony Forever :)


Kayla aka the next Miss Arkansas USA (keep her in your prayers!) & Elena :)

The amazing Jayme Shaw! She was the designer of our swimsuits at Teen USA! Love her:)

After our night of karaoke! Best group of girls I could have spent the week with!

Hahahaha oh Joel!! He is hilarious! We had so much together!

He's the best :) Thanks for all your help Joel!

Haha I love Elena! DANCE PAARTY in our room :)

ALL of the gorgeous dresses I got to model :)

Hahaa my new best friend of the week, Brittany! She was the lucky one that got to dress me AND powder down my body when I would get sweaty from the constant changing! Too funny!

Love all these girls! On break before the next show!

All of the models after the final show :)

TEAM TONY! All the incredible dressers/staff :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous collection.I have little bit confusion to selecting wedding gowns for my Fiancee.Anyone have an idea for your wedding....

    ReplyDelete