Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Weekend in Cinci :)

A couple weeks after competing at Teen USA, I made a trip to Cincinnati for some exciting events! I stayed with the best sister queen/friend EVER, Amanda for the weekend. We woke up early Saturday morning and modeled in the Bridalrama fashion show for Bridal & Formal! We had a BLAST! We got to wear some gorgeous dresses & the people from Bridal & Formal are the best. They treated us so well & made the show so much fun. The event had some amazing vendors as well. The DJ they had was the best! He played my favorite, Michael Jackson all day for me! I think Amanda wanted to kill me by the end of the day because I kept making her walk by the DJ booth with me so I could dance to MJ! We modeled in two shows that day & at the end of both of them, Amanda & I got introduced as Miss Ohio and Miss Ohio Teen USA which was really exciting! In between shows, we got to sign autographs and take pictures too :)


Getting ready for the show :)

An adorable fan!

After the show!

Haha love this group :)

Since I was in Cinci for the whole weekend, of course we had to make a trip to the famous KINGS ISLAND!! We needed some quality sister bonding time & what better place to do it! We had so much fun together that day! We rode almost every ride there & Amanda introduced me to my very first Skyline coney dog! I'll admit, it was delicious! We also celebrated with some yummy ice cream too! We worked very hard all year, so we decided we deserved to have some fun & eat junk food! That night after we left Kings Island, we had a fun girls night with some Chinese food & watched our pageant on DVD to bring back the most incredible moment of our lives! We had so much fun reminiscing about the memories of the weekend & also making fun of ourselves haha! We certainly made some improvement throughout our year! I will never for that night though. I couldn't be more blessed & I believe that everything happens for a reason & I think that Amanda & I won together for a reason. She is seriously my best friend & will be for a lifetime!

My first CONEY! Had to catch it on camera haha

ice cream + sprinkles = heaven!

Only we would pose while on a ride haha love her too much!

The next day was even better! Amanda & I got to model for Saks 5th Avenue at the ATP Tennis Tournament! We got to wear some hot outfits! It was so awesome to get to wear the latest fashions & meet the New York designers. We also got to meet some of the professional tennis players that were competing. It was so exciting walking down the runway with such a huge crowd watching & getting to experience it with Amanda made it even better!

All of the models before the show!

One of the pro tennis players!

No comments:

Post a Comment